WHP giveaway: three of twelve (flowers!)
Enter to win this 8 x 8 giclee print of a WHP original; printed on textured canvas with faux-polaroid borders. (Frame for demonstrative purposes only. I'm a demonstrative girl.)
This month: purple flowers. You like?
* The contest is open from 12PM June 25th until 12AM June 29th.
* In the comments section, submit one sentence to finish the story excerpt below. (To read the full up-to-date version of the story, click here.)
* Be sure to leave your email information along with your sentence.
* For an extra chance to win, become a follower of this blog. But only if you like, please.
* Check back the morning of July 1st for the announcement of the winner.
"She holds the orange cat’s tail, keeping the arched body balanced between the heat of the kitchen and the air outside. She feels for the scissors on the counter and snips a small patch of hair from the very tip of the tail. She rubs the orange down between her fingers until it bunches and holds. She paperclips it together and places it in the waiting envelope. The envelope contains one other item: a note with the words “there is missing happening here.” She scrawled the words in her very best and most natural handwriting so he would know that it was her. ____________________________."
So: scribble, please erase little, and submit to me ....
[edit: comments are now closed. Thanks for participating...next giveaway is July 25th]